- Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/resin thermal transfer
- One-sided, edge-to-edge printing; manual two-sided printing
- Full-color and monochrome printing capability
- Alphanumeric text, logos and digitized signatures; 1D/2D bar code images
- Printer pooling/sharing (available soon)
- 300 dots per inch, 256 shades per color panel
- Full-color printing: up to 150 cards per hour, one-sided (YMCKT)
- Monochrome: up to 500 cards per hour, one-sided (black HQ)
Automatic feed: 100-card input for 0.030 in. (0.76 mm) cards; 25-card output standard Exception slot manual feed: 1-card input
- L 15.4 in. x W 6.9 in. x H 8.8 in. (39.1 cm x 17.5 cm x 22.4 cm)
- 8.1 lbs (3.7 kg) (depending on options)
- Magnetic stripe encoding (ISO and JIS)
- Smart card personalization
- Extended 100-card output hopper
- Kensington® security lock for printer
- Printer cleaning supplies
- Print ribbon kits
- One-sided (simplex) card printing
- Color, monochrome and rewritable printing
- Reloadable supply cartridges with drop-in cleaning roller
- Automatic 100-card input hopper and 25-card ouput hopper standard with optional 200-card input hopper and 100-card output hopper
- SDK support for third-party application development
- Intuitive LCD panel with soft-touch controls
- Optional magnetic stripe encoding
- Standard USB connectivity
Affordable cost, long-term value.
The smart choice for producing a wide variety of high-quality photo ID cards or badges at a lower cost-per-card, this unique, economical system can be scaled up as your needs and requirements grow.
Ultimate versatility and flexibility.
The SD160 card printer offers full-color, monochrome or rewritable printing with single-pass efficiency — plus inline encoding. You can encode magnetic stripes for physical or logical access control and machine readable authentication, as well as rewrite cards instantly, without the time and cost of reissuance.
Request For Quote